Generations of Excellence
Roberts Automatic Products was founded in 1947 by Glen Roberts, a pioneer in the Minneapolis screw machine parts and products industry. Since our inception, we have been a leading supplier of quality precision production machining. Roberts Automatic has grown and prospered, due in part to solid values of both the owners and employees of the company. These values are the framework upon which the business is built! Our values are detailed in the six statements below.
Today, the third generation of the Roberts family is dedicated to an elevated level of quality, service and productivity. At Roberts, we specialize in precise and complex screw machine parts, CNC multi-tasking machining, and Swiss style machining.
Our Company Values
- Committed to providing screw machine products, parts, and services which exceed our customers’ expectation in both quality and value.
- Committed to our most valuable resource, our people, by providing the proper training, and a comfortable, clean, safe working environment.
- Committed to a program of continuous improvement by providing an environment which encourages active participation and involvement.
- Committed to establishing partnerships with our customers and suppliers to help ensure mutual prosperity and stability.
- Committed to profitable long term growth and expansion to provide continuing opportunities and challenges to all of us.
- Committed to social responsibility through community involvement and environmental awareness.
We are committed to friendly, responsive service —
THE DIFFERENCE IS OUR ATTITUDE!
Our philosophy is to take total responsibility for all aspects of your project including outside services, assembly, and blanket orders.
Your parts will arrive defect-free when you need them.