Cutting Edge Technology
Roberts Automatic Products strives to keep itself on the cutting edge of production machining technology. We have wide range of turning equipment supported by a state-of-the-art gauge lab to insure the parts we make are to our customers’ exacting specifications.
Our machining operations fall into three main categories including automatic screw machines, CNC machines, and secondary operations.
Automatic Screw Machines
- Gildemeister, 16, 20 and 35 mm capacities with bar loading abilities
- Euroturn 8 spindle screw machine
- Davenport Machines, 7/8″ with bar loading abilities
- Acme-Gridley, from the 5/8″ to 2 5/8″ capacities
- Mazak Integrex and Multiplex 6200Y multi-tasking lathes with gantry and bar loading abilities with operating ranges from 1/4″ to 9″ depending on the nature of the part
- Robot loaded Haas vertical machining centers
- Citizen and Tsugami Swiss style multi-tasking lathes – 20mm to 38mm capacity
- Custom built multiple hole drilling machines
- McLean lathes
- Miles vertical broach
- Nichols mills
- Reed and Seny thread rollers
- Single and multiple hole drilling machines
Our gauge lab features a Zeiss CMM, Micro-Vu System, Oasis optical profile inspection system, optical comparators, electronic gauges, Synergy 2000 by Zontech SPC software, and thousands of company and employee owned gauges that are calibrated and traceable to the National Bureau of Standards.
Our machine and gauge inventory is always changing as we continue to change in an effort meet the challenges brought to us by our customers. If you wish to get more detailed information about our automatic screw machines, CNC machines, or secondary operations, please contact us directly.
Get In Touch
Click below to contact us directly or to access our information request form.